Day 12! 30 Day Running Challenge

 Another day, another mile! Today was a hot one and after six this evening it was still 92°F, so I went slow with many shaded stops for Spot. As this challenge goes on I'm planning to set aside more time to run solo and check my actual time. But I will still run with Spot in the evenings too, of course, as he absolutely seems to enjoy the mile jog incorporated into our regular walks. And his joy makes me so happy 😍

I felt great during this jog, though. I made sure not to eat right before, made that mistake a few times lol and I also spent most of my afternoon lounging and napping. And hydrating. I don't feel so heavy as I did in the beginning and the knee brace helps a lot.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!