Day 18! 30 Day Running Challenge

 I'm posting late, but this was a Sunday evening run, after my third 12 hour shift. I ventured out with Spot and we took a slow jog around our neighborhood; I think we were both tired and it was still pretty humid out. Nonetheless we had fun and it was another mile down. 

Monday (yesterday) I walked Spot but we skipped the run and I spent over an hour in and out of the gym sauna which was an excellent break. I enjoyed relaxing and stretching in the heat and hopped into the steam room a few times in between sauna breaks. I will make up this day as well, now my running challenge will be three days longer, but it is necessary to rest when needed. This morning my knee feels better as it was getting sore again.






Comments

  1. It is important to take care of all our needs. I like how you are in-tune with your body and it's needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes self care is so important

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!