Day 27! 30 Day Running Challenge

 Today I did my second interval speed run from the Nike run app. It was hotter and more humid today, definitely a sweaty run day! I ran a little further, as the second speed run adds in some two minute intervals, and I also ran a mile after for a cool down jog. It felt good! I actually feel like a runner now, I felt excited for this run like I used to be, anticipated the run and I think I'm finally getting the runner's high again! This is exciting and I'm so happy to be out running again. This is such an improvement from when I first started this run challenge. After my run I had a nice hour swim.






And my one mile cool down jog was even faster than the other day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!