I Got A Support Belt! Nu Hope Hernia Support Belt Review

 I ordered this Nu Hope Hernia/Support belt for feeling more secure while working out and running. This is the four inch wide belt with a hole to fit the 2 1/4 pouch flange. So far it seems to work well and without feeling too bulky, and it stays in place without riding up or rolling. The material is thick but can feel a bit scratchy if it moves around [fitting it so it's snug and not loose helps]. They also have a "cool comfort" material that I didn't know about until after I ordered this one, and I'll definitely try that one next time, as it would probably be great for summer!






The pouch cover is because I'm wearing a transparent bag which isn't cute lol 

The belt comes up above my support panties and high waisted pants, but my stoma feels more secure without too much bulk.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!