Awesome Affordable Ostomy Pouch Covers

Wanda Thurston Drews is amazing when it comes to making durable pouch covers for a great price! You get your first two pouches free of charge then 2 pouches for $5, 4 for $10, etc. She also makes masks and hair scrunchies and sells them as a set with a pouch for only $7.50 and everything is great quality and comfortable. Wanda also ships for free, as she has a mission from God to help ostomates, and her Facebook page Sha-Rey Customized Covers, is named after her brother and sister. She and her siblings all had a portion of their colons removed and her brother had to get an ostomy bag. Wanda has such talent and I greatly recommend her products to others. I ordered my two free pouch covers plus a set with mask and scrunchie that I am featuring in this blog post; I love them so much that I ordered another set and will definitely order more in the future. Here is the link to Wanda's Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/352472301950943/

Here I am featuring the set with scrunchie and mask, all high quality and soft comfy materials. Below I will show more info on Wanda's products, how to measure for the best fit of your pouch, and the two free pouches she made from the material designs that I chose





Since I wear a one piece pouch, this is where I had to measure the flange size






I love the white lace pouch, can't really see it under this lacey shirt and I am able to wear my bag outside my shorts for summer comfort

This white lace makes for a lovely pouch cover

All the pouches come with this flap in the back where the pouch can be pulled out from the bottom of the cover to make emptying a breeze

See how the bag tucks right in, and it's the perfect size!!


I love my Wonder Woman cover, it's so much fun and matches the mug that one of my ostomate friends sent me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!