Days 16&17! 30 Day Running Challenge

 This post is going to be short and to the point because, well 12 hour work shift life! Today is my second consecutive twelve hour shift for the week and I have another tomorrow before my three day "weekend," and I don't have much time between getting off work and getting to bed before waking super early again. With that said, and that it's now after nine and I still need an epsom salt bath, let me just put a quick rundown of my last two runs:

Despite the cooler weather, 79°F, I worked up a nice sweat with the humidity. Spot and I walked for 50 minutes after our one mile jog


Last night I went on another solo run outside my neighborhood, which is a lot of uneven terrain as there are no sidewalks and I had to go off road while cars passed....being that it was a busy time, I spent the majority of my run off-road. Therefore, this time is really not bad and probably comparable to my Thursday run which was on sidewalks downtown. 



This was my jog with Spot this evening in our neighborhood before our walk. Not a bad time for Spot, I think he is also getting used to these runs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!