Day Ten! 30 Day Running Challenge

 I am slacking, this should be day twelve! Thursday was such a busy day and I didn't plan for my run accordingly. I skipped yesterday as a snowball effect from the previous day; I really wasn't motivated to run after working twelve hours. I almost decided against running today too but I'm glad I decided to just get out there and jog a mile with Spot. It's a breezy evening and the jog felt good...Spot enjoys it so much also! I now remember how easy it is to skip running before it becomes a habit, therefore I will finish this challenge [and will be tacking on the two missed days], as thirty days is just long enough to make a habit stick long-term. I'm not there yet but I will not give up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 22-25! 30 Day Running Challenge

Day 26! 30 Day Running Challenge

I Still Feel Like a Sloth!